|I'm Kyle! I'm 21 years old, I play guitar and video games and I have an awesome girlfriend who I love dearly. This is my tumblr!
(Here's the old description that Natalie put up Valentine's Day 2011)
Hi, this is Kyle's tumblr. There are some pretty neat things here. Loves guitars (pedals especially, like a wah), the beach, and games (Zelda, Cavestory, CoD). Awkward and adorable in too many ways, and has vast knowledge of music.
(trolololo happy Valentine's day ♥♥)
-none of the pictures here belong to me unless stated-
1) I want to rent hotel rooms with you and spend more than half our time being outside.
2) I want to get lost while we’re driving because I can’t read maps and you are too stubborn to ask for directions.
3) I want to eat drive-thru food with you on the floor of our first apartment.
4) I want to get drunk in public and have you take me home while I hit on you.
5) I want to go on long adventures with you.
6) I want to go to the movies and make out with you in the back like a couple of over excited teenagers.
7) I want to lay with you under the stars and talk about the future like I’ve got it all planned.
8) I want to break in your arms once in a while because I don’t have it all planned.
9) I want to bore with you with my favorite shows and movies even though you insist it is okay.
10) I want to play video games with you and sulk when I lose.
11) I want to paint you in my poems.
12) I want to dance with you.
13) I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing there’s no place else I’d rather be."
I think I’m going to try to record covers again, but they’ll still have to be a cappella because I can’t play instruments to save my life.
If anyone is interested, I now run a film blog and a Relient K blog.
I’ve been thinking about making them for a while, so I finally just...
when ur friend starts shipping something because of u
You know, compared to where I was 2 years ago, I’m actually pretty happy right now. I mean, sure I still fall into really bad slumps every now and...
Hello, friends! I recorded another cover and I had a lot of fun doing it. It’s ‘Cups’ by Lulu and the Lampshades. I originally planned to record a...
If you’re having generic girl problems, I feel bad for you, son.
I’ve got ninety-nine problems, but they are all very specific.